14 Jan 2020

Clear out, for reals this time!


No preamble, let's just DO THIS THING




So how is this gonna work? As always, you email me at Jen.m.mayo@gmail.com with what your want and where you want it.

UK postage is £3 second class for up to 2kg of stuff.

Everywhere else i'd have to weigh.

Prices are negotiable particularly if you buy a load of stuff because damnit just take this shit away from me!



My Scene boy Tyson. He only ever got one release for the movie Jammin in Jamaica (where he does fuck all like.. for reals, I think he got like one fricken line)
he's basically a blonde Sutton anyway.

Still, he's cute.

£8


Raquelle. Her hair needs a brush but I couldn't be arsed for photos ok?

Comes dressed as seen. Her trenchcoat is sexy.


She's Fashion Fever or... something... she has subtle pink streaks in her hair.


Whatever the fuck this is.

It's scented... I don't know of what. I assume lemon but who knows. It's a small plush doll with a squishy plastic head and yarn hair that smells of artifical fruit shit.

please take it away.

£1




Two knockoff fingerlings. The sloth is hilariously terrible. The monkey isn't bad but he's glitchy as all hell.
Might be a good candidate for beheading and putting on a doll body or something though hah.

£3


Bratzillaz Sashabella's hair is a mess and her head is wobbly. Her body is good thought. You know, for a Bratzilla body. Body donor?

£2


Partially repainted La dee dah head


Things went terribly wrong when I was trying to fit her onto a larger body. I made a mess. But I can't bring myself to throw her out. I just... I have no idea how to make her work for anything.

someone save her!

£1


Speaking of saving things. MORE things to rescue.

the Millie head is actually fine, I just stole her body. The black head is covered in spraypaint that attracts dust like crazy. It's the Create a Monster vampire head I believe and is, under the paint, intact. Just needs a LOT of scrubbing to get that shit off it.
it was a failed experiement with spray paint.

the other head was repainted by me years ago. I admit, i kinda like her still even if it's a bit amateur but I haven't got a body she can go on.

£1 for the lot.


MH shit, free to a good home.


Two Bratz Boyz.

Koby is in decent condition but poor Eitan has lost most of his flock.


They both could do with a new home.

£3 for the pair.





MH dolls missing parts.


Spectra's head has split BAD.

£5 for the lot.


Some MH clothes. £3 for the lot.

.

Working but incomplete Diva Star

£3





Hasbro Sindy (87). Tinsel hair.  Has some chews to her feet.

£5


Disney Belle? I think. £4



Elowynne Wilde head, factory second or leftover or something. She's never had eyes inserted. Needs eyes and a body, and a wig. I bought her thinking i'd do that but honestly it's just MORE stuff to buy and it's stressing me out.

£18




Small dolls. - £6 for the lot.


More small girls. £5 for the pair.


Glady, a legless Matilda and an unknown friend. £5 for the lot





Equestria Girl little doll. So cute. £3



Nude fashionista. VGC. - £5


Some heads. £2?


Moxie Girl, Descendents and rapunzel who needs some hair care. £5 for the lot



Two repaints - £5



Quints cousins, and a quint. - £4 for the lot


Britney and a clone. Clone has sticky legs and shit hair that's cut on one side.

£2 for both of them.




g1 flutter pony. She hasn't got wings and is played with but looks to be pretty decent.

£5


Want anything? Drop me a line and we'll figure something out okay?

Help me declutter please!

No comments:

Post a Comment