26 Jul 2018

The PURGE - part 2

Here we go, the boxes at the top of the wardrobe!

I did an intial pass over them but if I don't sell enough stuff I may do another more in depth purge. I'd rather not have to though, i'm running low on stuff i'm okay with parting with.




This is again going to be pic heavy.





First up is this lovely Yasmin. She's so dang pretty. Her hair is a bit frizzy because well, MGA dolls, but it's soft and a pretty blondish colour which is quite striking. 

I can't remember what Yasmin she is, she was a charity buy and has sat on my desk for the past few years. 

I think she's really beautiful but I have a whole box of Bratz and gotta be brutal here. 

£3 as dressed. 

`

This is Stu, he's a 3d printed bunny boy. 

He was made by DollartbyJulie and he isn't perfect. His head cap is a little loose and he's a bit rough in parts. 

He's filliment printed so he has quite an obvious texture. 


He's elastic strung but the elastic is a bit tight so he doesn't actually pose that great. Well, he can't HOLD a pose that great. Wiring him might work but he's soooo teeeny tiny (like 6 inches tall)


His hat is made of yellow tape lol. Yeah I dunno, he looks weird without a hat or something and I never worked out how to make him a wig. 

Anyway, that's Stu

£10


These are Tea Bunnies. They were made in the 90s. 

there's one yellow one with her cup and hat and two pink (different to one another). 

Only the darker pink girl has her hat. 


They are cute but yeah, I have like a half dozen of em. 

£12 for the three. 


Fashionistas Ryan. Jointed arms but static legs. I dunno where his shirt went <_<

He has a really cute face. 

£10


Oz Oscar Diggs doll. He's on a fully jointed Ken body (fashionista original wave, so with the jointed knees and elbows and stuff)


Colour match is excellent. 

He comes in his original outfit too which is frankly goooorgeous. (I love vintage menswear lol)


He has quite an interesting face too. 

£16


yes, MORE sindy dolls. 

First is a rerooted Hasbro girl with yarn and tinsel and stuff. She's a lot of fun. Her hair has been shoved in with a rooting tool but doing these yarn roots rather stuffs up the scalp so she's stuck like this. 
I have a fair few of these, I really like yarn reroots okay? i think they're fun. 

Her body I think is "played with". Her knees bend but yeah, she wasn't a brand new doll. That's kinda why she got rerooted, her original was a messssss.  

£12






Beside her is "Rockabilly" Sindy who's had her hair flocked on the sides and then rooted down the middle into this retro style. 


The flock is a bit patchy in parts, none is missing but you can see like, my fingerprints and stuff. She was my first attempt at flocking a sindy head and yeah... it's hard.

Anyway, she's quite fun too.

She's been partially repainted with brighter lips and a beauty mark and stuff.

Her knees click and hold at least once.

£10


Next is "Heidi". Heidi is... a very tlc dolly. When she arrived to me she'd been utterly crushed, so her body had shattered and she needed to be put back together. I had to reconstruct her whole chest to fix the gaping chest wound she had.
I used milliput and her boobs ended up well.. a little larger than they were originally lol.

Not that you can see this at all when she's dressed, but her torso IS mostly painted milliput because under that it's just a wreck.

She also got rerooted and repainted. Her eyes are now brown and she has freckles.

Her hair is quite thinly rooted. I filled every hole but a lot of these old girls had pretty sparse hair to begin with and using the much thinner saran it didn't "poof up" like nylon does. She was one of my earliest reroots and I never really had the energy to fill in more holes to fill in her hair.

Right now it's in two skinny braids and sort of tied back into a weird knot thing. Maybe someone can figure out something to do with it? I dunno.

She comes dressed as seen, her outfit is a liv one with some barbie bits I think and it's really cool.

£10

Finally there's another Hasbro. She's on a ballerina body that has still posing ankles! whooooo.

Her hair was a frazzled mess at the bottom so I cut it into a bob. I think it's kinda cute on her.

Her outfit is an original Sindy outfit too.

£10


This later Hasbro Sindy has a jointed body. Sadly one of her wrists is broken and superglued so it can no longer bend.

She has hinged knees and elbows.

Her shoes have velcro on the bottom lol.

£3


Mia and Me doll. Her dress is from a Pinkie Cooper doll.

£5


Kurhn.

I found her in a charity shop and her hair was a bit frazzly so I intended to reroot her. I never got around to it. I thought she'd look super cool with purple hair (her eyes are green)


Her hair might actually be fine if it was boil washed, I never tried.

£10



Star Doll head on an EAH body. She's another of my "weird sassy hybrids" lol.


I quite liked the effect. She has rooted lashes or something. Stardolls were odd.

£10


Simba Supermodel doll.

They're kinda like jointed knockoff bratz or something.

She has elbow and knee articulation as well as ankle and wrist.

She's a bit floppy though.


this is NOT her original outfit. her original outfit was some ugly as heck cheap plasticky dress thing.

£8


Brand new WWE Superstars doll. I got her from Smyths a few weeks ago.

£10


Shibajuku doll I picked up a few weeks back. £16


Rubber Ducky (from Sesame Street) beanie. So it's beanie baby sized. Came from the Warner Brother's shop (remember when those existed? Anyone?)  like 16 years ago or something. It's old but has never been played with, just displayed.

He's cute and immaculate. Marked Tyco on the label.

£6


 DAM troll. I think she's complete. She has mohair hair or something. She's so cute. She's fairly large, standing a good 8 inches tall (she's like twice the size of the russ troll)

£16


Twilight Emmet Ken doll.

He has his stand too.



 I got this guy a while back from TK Maxx. I always liked his outfit and thought he had a rather interesting face. I do love ken variation.

£10


As before, email Kill_all_the_bunnies@hotmail.com for more info, more pictures and to claim stuff.

I combine postage and I ship worldwide.

Check the previous two posts for the rest of the stuff.

as things sell i'm crossing them off (strikethrough) and i'm working on a "first pm/email, first served" basis.
For my own sanity more than anything.




2 comments:

  1. I came across your Ebay account a while ago but nothing i'm after yet, if I can get something from you instead of elsewhere i will!
    I was tempted to get the faceless Bratz, but I have no repainting experience.
    I've not yet gotten to the overflow point of my collection, i did as a kid but fate was like 'well if you won't deal' and flooded our garage that all my childhood things were in, I only rescued like 7 dolls.
    Mainly my monthly spend goes towards cheaper Monster High, with any less common charity finds and rarely a boxed doll or action figure taking the rest.
    Anyway, well done going ahead with the purge! Hopefully you'll have lots more space and money soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya. I messaged you in tumblr but not sure it didnt eat that message so better safe than sorry im posting it here.
    Id like to buy the gymnast Sindy and the harumika set from you if they are still available ? :)

    ReplyDelete