9 Sept 2020

Sales

Edit: I've now made a whole page for this. Check it out here: https://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.com/p/sales-page-online-garage-sale.html

Little Hornby Cassy has unusual pink and purple streaks in her hair. I think this complicated outfit is original to her as well. It's fabulously OTT.

£5


Hasbro Sindy with earrings and an outfit from a different doll.

She's in good condition, her hair is soft but I think it's kanekellon so it's a bit flyaway.

 £6


Barbie's friend Miko? Kira? I'm not totally sure. Her hair has an unusual texture to it but I think it's supposed to be like that. She comes wearing this funky purple dress which needs some repair to the collar. 

She's in good condition. 

£8


I random Hasbro Sindy with green eyes. Her hair is short and i think she had bangs which were cut off leaving little tufts. 

£3



Hairdorables Logan golf doll. This one is my opened one, i'm selling the brand new one. Only opened the back of the box to check the doll but yep, it's a duplicate. 

He's cute, he comes with a golf club.

£12 which is less than he cost. *sigh*


I'm also happy to trade dolls for other dolls/toys or doll clothing, so if you're interested in that route do contact me. 


I'll be adding more as I locate it.


1 comment: