9 Jul 2019

Sales!

So okay, this is another clearout. Only this time the end goal is slightly more worthy than "I want dolls"

Plus I really desperately need to do another clearout because I really do accumulate too much stuff. So this is a kinda two birds with one sale situation heh.




As always, if you're interested drop me an email at Jen.m.mayo@gmail.com (my hotmail account is losing emails so try my gmail okay?)

Anyway, let's do this thing!


Boxed dolls first. Here's Collector Cameron. He's never been removed from his box. I had a spare okay?

£20


This one is a bit of a reluctant sale. Ressurection Maggot is brand new and still shrink sealed. I'd like £100 for her.





Next up we have a Fashionistas Kassandra sculpt. She comes dressed as seen.


£6


Yeah I couldn't be bothered editing these photos okay?

this is Ice Cream Romper fashionista. Comes wearing a gorgeous white fashion avenue outfit.


£10 or £5 nude if you'd like.



This highly articulated guy is I dunno, some elite forces figure.



Wilkos Charlie doll. She has tinselly hair.


She's a bit vivid imaginations Sindy cloneish.

£2



Three Princess Magic Touch dolls.

One has a really yellowed body. one one has her wand. No shoes.


They're so late 80s/early 90s lol.

also theyr'e tiny, like 6-7 inches tall.



Adorable. £8 for the three.


This girl is a wierd Petra clone. Her hair is pretty thick but she has a hollow body and is pretty uh.. clone quality.

£1 or free with any other thing.




Okay these are wierd. These are action figures for a oap opera/teen drama (what?) called Swan Crossing.
I've never heard of it, but they're interesting. They remind me of SheRa but like.. modern. (in fact it looks like the same designer made these for a different company. ooooo)

They are also apparently the first use of soft vinyl for clothing (the skirts) on dolls.

new of these girls has lost her skirt sadly, but they're a really interesting piece of doll history.

£6 for the pair.

Bouncin kids doll? Something like that. She has a flower sticking outta her head that connects to some sort of spinning mechanism. It's wierd.
She's super wierd.

£4




Perfekta yes/no doll. She seems to have lost her button and needs a lot of tlc. Poor girl has been through the wars. But her head still nods interestingly enough. I dunno what the button did then, the nodding mechanism is on her back.
head shake mech?

She rattles and she has staining on her face. I've managed to fade the worst of it but yeah, poor girl.

Maybe someone clever can fix this bizarre 70s gimmick of a doll.

£3


Small Paddington bear. He's about 8 inches tall and fully jointed. One leg is a bit wobbly.

He's a little grubby from being in storage but he looks fairly old (70s maybe?)

£3



this... thing... is slightly tacky to touch and incredibly tacky to look at lol.

He's a Moody Cutie from the 70s and made of squishy vinyl.

He looks so pissed off.

£1.50


Unknown 80s doll. She's skipper.. ish.. sized.

£1


Two fairy dolls. One has wings.

They're about 8 inches tall.

£3 for the pair.




Small 8 inch Britney Spears doll.


£2




Small Equestria girls doll. She's adorable. £2




Dolly Surprise has lost her hair swatch thing that grows and I don't know if she's repairable, I don't even know where you'd start.

Aside from the hole in her head from the mech she's in okay condition actually.

£2

Barbie is SOLD




Two of my random repaints.

Bratz (taller one) is on her original body I think, but has odd shoes.


The other doll is a Ever After High head on a barbie spy squad cat burgler body. Her hair is kinda sticky and gross.

I dunno if anyone would be at all interested in my random customs. So uh.. £3 each?



These are Lanard phonies.


I find there's something endearing about their ridiculousness.

£5 for the family.


This is a tiny mcdonalds toy. A g2 mlp. £1


g2 mlps.

4 adults, 4 babies, fences and rainbows.

I have 2 sets of these, yes, two complete sets and I don't know why.



There's also an extra set of the white babies who both have pink felt pen all over their faces

£12 per set (One set sold)

Pen stained ponies are £1 for the pair.



Modular dolls £1 for the pair. The brunette's arm keeps falling off, it needs gluing.


Big dolls, very big dolls.

Lorifina is 20inches tall so she's a chunky as heck doll.

Taylor Jones is a little shorter.


Lorifina has her original wig and faceup but comes dressed in some bfc ink stuff that's slightly too big and a pair of boots from a teen trends doll.

She's lovely but she's so dang huge and awkward for me to do anything with. I gotta be strict on myself.

£80


Taylor Jones is the black varient of Tiffany Taylor.
Her body has some discolouration as old dolls often do. She's from the 70s so let's cut her some slack.

Her scalp rotates so she can have black or red hair showing.

She comes wearing what I assume is a home made dress. It's kinda fuzzy.

very retro.

£50


3 Lil' Bratz with assorted shoes. Two don't match. The rest are all paired.

£5 for the lot.


Bratz Sasha (First edition?) redressed. Her hair is a bit sparsely rooted but I think it came like this. Wth MGA?

She's really pretty though.


£5 sound fair? She comes with the hat.


Bratzillaz Sashabella. Comes with stand. - £3


Liv Sophie in her original outfit. Wig is kinda wooly but is her original wig.


£8 for her.


So postage is £3:20 up to 2kg second class in the UK.
First class is closer to £4 depending on weights.

International i'd have to give you a quote but it's usually about £10-15

Email me if you're interested in anything.

1 comment:

  1. I think the doll with the flower sticking out of her head might be a Bouncin' Kids doll made by Galoob.

    ReplyDelete