21 Sept 2018

I overspent, MORE sales!

I was so good for so long, but inevitably, when you go on a "diet" there's a point where your resolve fails and you eat ALL the cake right?

Well yeah.. that's what happened to me.

My mistake was going into toy stores.


This past couple of weeks I have ordered several Hairdorables because Claires had a deal on (damn you!), Living Dead dolls because I had planned to get them anyway and know the price is gonna skyrocket in a few months, a lot of charity shop stuff, another 2005 furby because I wanted one that actually worked fully and some secondhand stuff to sell which hasn't arrived yet. (because this is how I make my money)

But this means I have rather dented my savings. *headdesk*

so I had another dig through my boxes.

Are you ready? Here we go!

http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.com/2018/08/ramping-it-up-on-sales-posts.html a lot of this is still available so check this out too. I combine shipping remember, and I ship worldwide!






 Quite probably fake Alpacaso. It has tags, and they look legit but it has no eyelashes. The pink ones usually have eyelashes. It's also taller and fatter than my authentic one so hmmm. Go figure.

Still a really nice little plushie though. Cute, fluffy and soft.

It's small, only about 7 inches tall.

£5





Bratz Secret Date Nevra. I'm not sure if her hair was always meant to be this length, for all I know it's been cut. She's really beautiful though.

She only has one earring.

Her whole body is glittery, it's bizarre.

£8



Harumika manniquin. I painted her face but it's not great. She's a really bizarre thing.

£8


NO DOLL, just the wig. I'm pretty sure this is a size 6 wig as it's slightly too small for dolls with 7 inch noggins. Makies have 7 inch heads and the wig just about stays on thanks to the friction of their 3d printed scalp but it slides off all my bjds with the same size heads.

the wig cap is really deep as well.

It is however a really beautiful high quality wig. No labels, but it's a gorgeous teal colour with white at the top layer. And it's crazy long as you can see.

£10 ono


This is all Barbie stuff I think. Pretty sure the bag, hat and shoes go together. I'm not sure where the necklace went after I took this photo so ignore it please.

Hat, shoes, bag and "Ken" perfume - £3




This is Tammy's little sister Pepper. She's a 60s doll so yes, she's OLD. Her hair is dry as expected from dolls of this era and because of the way it's rooted can look a bit thin in places.

I can't see any obvious chews or marks.

£20



Barbie Fashionistas (tall) Fab Fringe with her amazing red afro. She's so pretty but the tall body is so hard to dress.

£11



Kassandra or Tribal Print romper or whatever the hell she's called. Barbie Fashionista (regular body). Another gorgeous doll.

£11



Fashionista Ice Cream Romper (regular body) in what I think is a fashion fever or something outfit. It's such a pretty outfit.

£15 (I can and will sell doll and outfit separately)




"Diana" Sindy. She has some nibbled fingers as seen, and chewed up feet. Legs click and hold firmly twice though.

Her hair is supposed to be this short, hence the nickname "Diana" as it looks like Princess Di's haircut at the time (mid 80s)

£10



This is Winter. She's a vintage Sindy wearing a Monster high wig. BE AWARE that her scalp is absolutely destroyed. It split about 3 times while I was trying to reroot her and just disintergrated so it's glued together with superglue and the wig is then rammed into one of the splits and glued in place. i wouldn't try to take the wig off, underneath is a hot mess.
But her face is pretty and her body is actually really good. legs click and hold once each.

Poor doll. I think she looks quite pretty like this and she displays quite well despite knowing her head is wrecked under that wig cap which is holding it all together.

£10




Sindy bundle (as seen). There's a picnic table with one folding chair, a cafe table with one chair and a sign, a hostess trolley thing and another random chair.
I think they're all 90s.

£5 for the lot.


Monster High Create a Monster/Colour Me Creepy lab. Missing the stopper/spritzer from the test tube vial thing but I think this is the rest of it. I can't honestly remember.

It's a cool set though.

I love the slab and the electrical generator trolley thing. hahah.

£8


90s Littlest Pets. As a bundle £4
 

More vintage Littlest Pets. these three are from the splash around pups set. £3 for the set.


Littlest Pet Prize Winning Pups (yes, i have two of those scotty dogs). £3 for the lot.


More pets, this time bunnies. Incomplete set too. £4


This set is missing the sea horse. £5


Missing a brush, otherwise complete. - £6


Fashion Fever Raquelle in... this stuff. Her stockings are too big but they work. Lol.

£10



Dot Dead Gorgeous Spectra. Hair may have been cut but it's nice and soft after a boil wash. She has one random pink earring and she has purple "blush" on both cheeks which I can't get off.

£4




Vintage My Little Pony, Brush and Grow or something? Mechanism still works (you have to pull quite firmly to get the tail to extend and then move her head side to side to ratchet it back in lol)

She has a big felt pen mark on her forehead I can't get off. She's a bit playworn.
But hey, she's OLD.

£8

As always, email me at Kill_all_the_bunnies@hotmail.com and remember, I do bundle deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment